SEL1M2J3: DAY 1
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Day 1: Consider these statements
- Change in your future depends upon how you are thinking in this very moment.
- The thought, feeling, activity, which the mind uses is very much part of what we create and how we create results in our life.
- There is a difference between just letting our automatic pilot thinking occur and purposefully, constructively, managing our thoughts through awareness, making the decision about what it is we want to achieve, feel, think and then bring in the feelings in line with that and changing your thought.
- Thought concentrated on a specific purpose becomes very powerful.
- Thought is energy. Active thought is active energy; concentrated thought is a concentrated energy. Thought concentrated on a specific purpose becomes very powerful.
Take a moment to jot down what these ideas mean to you.
What possibility for change do they open to you?
Start to become more conscious of your thinking and how it affects you.
Try ‘flipping the coin’ on some of these thoughts and see the results.
Make a note each day this week of how you’ve flipped the coin on some thoughts and how you felt as a result.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.